Many people make predictions. Some are accurate some of the time. Few get it right 100% of the time. It is somewhat a game of guesswork, a chance. Every year I post my mine. The following are some thoughts for 2014.
Bizarre and extreme weather patterns continue.
- More natural disasters
- More people believe these changes are the result of climate change
- Costs of climate change contribute to growing international conversation
- Impacting crops and food production
- Journalists won’t be deterred
- Revelations abound
- World has its eyes wide open
- People become resourceful, innovate and create more with less
- Appreciation for nonmaterial world increases
- Self-contentment grows
- New innovative businesses sprout
- People seek more education and follow a path to prepare for meaningful employment
Another Difficult Year
- Many of the new jobs are low paying
- More stories about bank frauds
- More stories about CEO salaries and bonuses
- Few states raise minimum wage to $12-$15 an hour, more to follow. It is popular!
- International tension and disasters result in price changes at the gas pump.
- This is just the beginning of a long and winding road
- In 3-6 months it will be smoother
- Will not hurt the Democrats in the upcoming elections
- Insurance companies and politicians continue to fight against it
- States come up with innovative programs
- Continues to be a red hot issue
- Congress makes an attempt to pass Legislation
- This issue won’t go away and politicians – BEWARE!
- Obama averts a war
- The Democrats have a difficult time holding on to the Senate
- Growing rumblings for a third party
- Scandals- Is Anyone REALLY shocked?
- Hillary- Not a Shoe-in
- Changes happen at state level
- New breed of politicians emerges-Power To People
Water and Food
- GMO battles continue with some consumer wins
- Garden it yourself gains EVEN more momentum
- Continue to be valuable commodities
- Healthy living changes lifestyle for those who partake