Your nutrition is in your hands, in your kitchen, in your refrigerator, in your mind and eventually on your plate! Knowing where your food comes from, what ingredients are in what you consume are your right and your responsibility. Take ownership. You benefit by gaining knowledge, better health, and saving money. It is truly not too late to start!
90 minute private session $200 per session (telephone, Facetime, zoom, Skype). Discounts available with purchase of 3 or more sessions. Scholarships available. Every session includes a one 5-10 minute follow-up.
1 hour (7-15 people)- $50- Every session includes a 5-10 minute follow session (telephone, Facetime, zoom, Skype) for each participant.
2 hours (7-15 people)-$75- Every session includes a 5-10 minute follow session (telephone, Facetime, zoom, Skype) for each participant.
Scholarships and discounts available.
Fees dependent upon location and length
Available to cooking schools; parents; groups and organizations. Here are some topics. (Feel free to suggest your own ideas.):
- Commitment to change your food choices begins with you!
- Want to change your diet and have others in your life to consider?
- Ways to introduce new foods without starting a family war.
- Travel with your food limitations and avoid “cheating.” Yes, it can be done!
- Conversations to have in private and in public with those who eat differently from you.
- Kick sugar and wheat out of your life and not crave them.
- Homemade deserts are tastier, cheaper and healthier than those you purchase.