Measuring stress is not so easy to do for most of us. It is not difficult to imagine that from time to time we have more than enough of it in our lives. If you think that you are stretched too thin with obligations and have too little time, here are a few ideas for you.
- Make sure that you are drinking enough water so that you stay hydrated.
- Breathe more slowly and count your breaths for a minute.
- Physically move more even if it means taking steps forwards and backwards.
- Make sounds. Sing to yourself.
- Imagine that when you exhale, your entire face is relaxing.
- Tell yourself that you have ENOUGH time.
- Schedule fewer activities so that you stress less.